The Libertarian Party of Lake County Annual Business Meeting is scheduled for: Friday, March 20th at 7:00 Pm.
Carriage Court Pizza
Upstairs meeting room
211 S. East Street
Crown Point, IN 46307
Additional details will be posted here soon. Please contact Beth Duensing, chair[at]lakelpin[dot]org to request items to be included on the agenda.
A buffet dinner will begin at 7:00 Pm followed by the business meeting.
donations gratefully accepted)
1. Call to order
2. Secretary's report: Allen Ray
Approve minutes from December 4th meeting
3. Treasurer's report: Bert Bell
4. Vice Chairs report - Dave Tyssen
5. SCC dist, 1 report - Kevin Van Linden
6. Chairs Report - Beth Duensing
7. Officer Elections -
8. New business -
Future of the lakelpin.org website
Delegates to the LPIN convention April 25th.
9. A buffet dinner will follow the business meeting (donations gratefully accepted).
After the business meeting there will be a presentation, speaker or forum. This page will be updated when details are confirmed.
All are welcome to attend. Membership is required to speak and vote during the annual business meeting. If you would like to participate, you may join the LPIN at the door or online: http://www.lpin.org/join